Ready – FIRE! – Aim
Once a website launches it’s time to target it
When a website is designed to Google’s exact specifications, we can ask its spiders to crawl around and give us information. We then use this analytic information to tweak the content around the keywords that bring your customers to you.
- How many hits: Hour, day, week, month, or year.
- Location of hits: City state, nation.
- Demographics: Age, gender, interests.
- Google search words: Words users type into the Google search bar to find you.
- Acquisition: Do your hits come from Google, email, social media, or other marketing? Know definitively.
Over the years, hackers and hackbots coupled with bad hosting have done more damage to me and my clients than I care to even mention. Imagine feeling so slimy with hack that you need a shower. It’s a creepy feeling, for sure.
White-hat technology experts are now way ahead of black-hat hackers and offer awesome security features.
- Block individuals or entire countries
- Know the IP of every visitor and crawler
- Create website backups
- Phone/text login integration to stop brute force hacking
- Receive email notifications from your site regarding plugin updates or unauthorized changes